Trolleys location, positioning, inventory & theft prevention system
The airport, railway and bus station and supermarket trolley services traditionallyinvolve significant investments, maintenance and management costs. We could be talking about multi-million losses when, according to the worldwide airport practice from one to three trolleys are stolen every day.
The trolleys are stolen because:
- Such carts are strongly demanded for household and commercial applications.
- No anti-theft system is currently available.
- A trolley can always be easily moved outside the airport premises.
- Stolen carts are typically sold as scrap metal or are used at factories, warehouses,stores, workshops, etc. as the high quality carts at no cost for thieves.
Using the advanced TAG active module (RFID-based), KARTRAK System is capable of detecting a luggage cart theft attempt well in advance and can also determine if a vehicle with a stolen cart tries to leave the airport, railway and bus station or supermarket premises. KARTRAK can also activate (the preset) blocking and alarm systems and various data acquisition sensors.
KARTRAK System functions include:
- CARTS COUNTING IN STORING ZONES
- INDIVIDUAL CART IDENTIFICATION AND INFORMATION DATA
- TROLLEY LOCATION
- THEFT ATTEMPT DETECTION
- OPTIMIZATION of the human resources and trolleys management.
- TAG Active anti vandalism device based on RFID technology